- 6:30am Packet Pickup at Seattle Center powered by the Washington State Potato Commission
- 7:00am Gear Check opens with Girls on the Run
- 8:00am Leprechaun Lap - 1K Dash for kids 10 and under
- 8:30am Green Wave Start (timed) - 3rd & Mercer
- 8:40am Red Wave Start (timed) - 2nd & Mercer
- 8:50am Yellow Wave Start (un-timed) - 2nd & Mercer
- 9:00am–12:00pm Post Dash Bash presented by Aer Lingus on Fisher Green
- 9:00am–12:00pm Beer Garden proudly pouring Guinness, with the Stout Pounders and the Seattle Irish Dance Co. in Fisher Pavilion!
Bus To the Dash
West Seattle Runner - West Seattle Runner - $10 – Sign up in-store only. Bus departs at 7:30 am. Purchase through the store. Leave West Seattle Runner promptly at 7:30 to get everyone who is dashing in the green wave there half hour early. Leave the beer garden sharply at 11am to get back to WSR by 11:30. Our round trip adventure is scheduled for 4 hours. Leave gear on the bus at your own risk.
Parking & Directions
Dash Parking is available at Seattle Center garages (1st Ave. & John St., Roy St., 5th & Harrison). Event parking fees are charged. Go to seattlecenter.com/transportation for directions.
Connect at the Center - Transportation seattlecenter.com
Consider the many transportation and parking options for your next visit to Seattle Center.
Remember! If using street parking, please be respectful of our Queen Anne neighbors.
Ubers, Lyfts and Ride Shares – Please be aware of street closures before and during the Dash! We recommend west of Queen Anne Ave, and Roy St, to the north.
Join us at the Post Dash Bash Beer Garden in Fisher Pavilion featuring Guinness products. Listen to the Stout Pounders and enjoy authentic Irish pub faire from Shawn O’Donnell’s.
Take part in contests of balance (Cup Stacking), endurance (Lucky Charm eating), and looks (Costume Contest) for prizes!
Must be 21 and over. ID required! Cash and credit accepted.