Shamrock (includes Individual registration, L/S Brooks moisture-transfer technical running shirt, and bib#)
· $30 thru 12/31/17
· $35 1/1-1/31/18
· $40 2/1-3/14/18
Run Lucky Package is Now Closed!
· This package is a great value, and you’ve once again proved how popular it is. The Run Lucky Package is now SOLD OUT! Our limited supply of shoes from Brooks is tapped out. Run Lucky Registrants will be able to pickup at their selected Packet Pickup Location.
· For everyone else, a limited supply will be available at Super Jock ‘n Jill and Brooks Trailhead beginning March 1 for purchase.
Lads & Lasses (14 & Under) (includes Individual registration, L/S Brooks dri-layer running shirt, and bib#)
· $25 thru 3/14/18
· Must have Parent/Guardian complete and sign form
Leprechaun Lap 1K (10 & under)(includes Leprechaun Cape, bib#, Post-Run Fun at the Armory)
· $15 thru 3/14/18
Online Group Registration
· Sign up for yourself and your family and friends.
· Register up to 5 additional Dashers in any category and any wave.
· All mandatory fields must be filled out (e.g. DOB, T-shirt size)
· Teams consist of 20 (minimum) registrants.
· Online Registration ONLY!
We make it convenient to register. Just grab your friends, and bring your money. Best news! You get your Bib# and T-shirt on the spot. You can immediately show-off to the rest of the group.
$40 Shamrock (includes Individual registration, L/S Brooks moisture-transfer technical running shirt, and bib#)
$25 Lads & Lasses (14 & Under) (includes Individual registration, L/S Brooks dri-layer running shirt, and bib#)
Must have Parent/Guardian complete and sign form
$15 Leprechaun Lap 1K (10 & under) (includes Leprechaun Cape, bib#, Post-Run Fun at the Armory)
Here’s the list of locations, and the schedule for our Retail Partner In-person Registration (during store hours):
Super Jock 'n Jill, Greenlake - (Feb 17-Mar 15)
Super Jock 'n Jill, Redmond – (Feb 17-Mar 14)
Run 26, Mill Creek - (Feb 17-Mar 14)
West Seattle Runner - (Feb 17-Mar 14)
Sound Sports, Downtown Seattle - (Feb 17-Mar 14)
Route 16 Running/Walking, Gig Harbor - (Feb 17-Mar 14)
Here’s the list of locations, and the schedule for our In-person Registration at Pub Parties with Guinness:
Fri. Feb 16th (6-9pm) - Shawn O’Donnnell's Fremont
Fri. Feb 23rd (4-7pm) - Murphy's Pub
*Fri. March 2nd (3-6pm) - Paddy Coyne's Bellevue
*Sat. March 3rd (Noon-4pm) - Shawn O’Donnell's Everett
Wed. March 7th (4-7pm) – The Swiss Restaurant & Pub, Tacoma
Thurs. March 8th (4-7pm) – Fado, Seattle
Fri. March 9th (4-7pm) - Murphy's Pub
Thurs. March 15th (7-10pm) – Mulleady’s Pub, Magnolia
*Pub Packet Pickup Locations!
Here’s what you get at Pub Parties!!!
· The Guinness engraver will be on-site with personalized Guinness pint glasses.
· Try the amazing Guinness Infusion project, and taste the difference with Zoka Coffee infused in your beer.
· Prizes and Swag from Guinness and our other sponsors!
· Discounts from Champion Party, to help build your Dash Day costume!
· Follow us on Facebook for discounts on Pub Party Registrations and additional incentives offered at the various events.
To select from the largest number of Packet Pickup location options, YOU MUST SIGN UP ONLINE BY MARCH 8.
Packet Pickup (during store hours) at the following locations:
Super Jock 'n Jill, Greenlake - (Mar 10-Mar 15)
Super Jock 'n Jill, Redmond – (Mar 10-Mar 14)
Run 26, Mill Creek - (Mar 10-Mar 14)
West Seattle Runner - (Mar 10-Mar 14)
Sound Sports, Downtown Seattle - (Mar 10-14)
Route 16 Running/Walking, Gig Harbor - (Mar 10-Mar 14)
Fisher Pavilion, Seattle Center - Friday March 16 (4:00-8:00pm)
Fisher Pavilion, Seattle Center - Saturday March 17 (6:30-8:30am)
Final Online Closes at midnight on Wednesday March 14.
Happy Hour Packet Pickup
Join us on Friday March 16 from 4-8pm for the Aer Lingus Happy Hour at Fisher Pavilion, Seattle Center.
This happy hour is FREE to the public. You don't have to be a Dasher, but we'd love to have you join us!
- Pickup your bib# and T-shirt.
- Sign up In-person.
- Take the stress out of your week with a post-work workout. Just Add Yoga will host a 1 hour session at 4:15pm before heading into the beer garden to enjoy a Guinness (or two).
- Take part in games and contests for prizes.
Stop by after work to enjoy Irish music and a few pints of Guinness.
AER LINGUS IS PROUD TO SPONSOR THE SEATTLE ST. PATRICK’S DAY DASH
AER LINGUS WILL FLY NON STOP FROM SEATTLE TO DUBLIN STARTING MAY 18
CONNECTIONS VIA DUBLIN TO OVER 25 CITIES IN EUROPE
VISIT WWW. A-E-R-L-I-N-G-U-S. COM AND BOOK YOUR NEXT TRIP TO IRELAND
Dash Day Pickup
· Saturday March 17 (6:30-8:30am)
· It’s un-precedented! This year, we will open up Pickup, and Registration to Dash Day. Bring your friends!